Ajmer Chittorgarh Same Day Tour is one of the best-selling day excursion trips from Ajmer offered by Ajmer Taxi Services. The holiday package is perfect for those who are planning a same-day tour with family or friends. Travellers from different walks of life can enjoy a visit to Chittorgarh which is approximately 197 kilometers away from the major city and takes 3 hours to reach there. Our one-day tour package from Ajmer to Chittorgarh will give you a chance to reveal the glorious past of the bygone era.
The following tour package is easily customizable, according to your interests and preferences.
Tour Duration: Same-Day Trip
Tour Plan Details:
Pickup by car –
Begin Ajmer Chittorgarh Same Day Tour by meeting our tour representative early in the morning at a pre-defined location in Ajmer. He will meet and greet you at the hotel/resort/home/railway station/bus stand in Ajmer. From there, you will be escorted to Chittorgarh which is approximately 197 kilometers and takes around 3 hours to reach there.
About Chittorgarh –
Chittorgarh is located in the southeastern part of Rajasthan and is built on a hilltop, spreading over an area of about 700 acres. The capital of the erstwhile kingdom of Mewar, the majestic fortress, will always be remembered for the courageous sacrifice of Rani Padmini to defeat the conquest of the fort of Alauddin Khilji. The opulent Chittorgarh stands at the helm of Chattari Rajput pride and is remembered in the pages of history for a long time, especially the siege of Alauddin Khilji.
Places to visit in Chittorgarh –
- Chittorgarh Fort is one of the largest forts in the country and was earlier the capital of Mewar.
- Padmini Palace is a royal palace where Rani Padmini lived after getting married to Rawal Ratan Singh.
- Kalika Mata Temple is a splendid sculpture of the temple that attracts most tourists.
- Gau Mukh Kund is a famous pilgrimage site attracting different Hindu devotees during their visit to Chittorgarh.
- Maha Sati is a sacred place where Udaipur rulers used to be cremated.
- Rana Kumbha's Palace is a royal palace where the maharaja lived and spent his life.
- Fateh Prakash Palace takes Rajput's grandeur to a completely new level.
- Meera Temple was built by Maharana Kumbha during his rule, making it both a historical and religious attraction of Chittor.
- Bassi Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the most important natural reserves of Rajasthan, housing a variety of flora and fauna in the region.
- Vijay Stambh is well known as the Victory Fort and was constructed between 1442 and 1449 AD by Rana Kumbha. The monument was built in admiration of Rana Kumbha's.
Best time to visit –
Winter is the best time to visit Chittorgarh when the weather stays pleasant and slightly chilly. Monsoon too, however, is a good time to visit here.
Drop off by car –
After a sightseeing tour of Chittorgarh, you will be transferred to the hotel/home/railway station/bus stand/Kishangarh Airport. The tour and services will conclude here with amazing experiences.