Ajmer to Dumping Yard Same Day Tour is an outstanding day excursion offered by Ajmer Taxi Services. The day trips from Ajmer will be organized by ourselves and the complete stress will be on us. On this travel package, you will be accompanied by a professionally trained driver who will assist you for the entire tour. Travellers visiting Ajmer are willing to see the stunning snowy landscape of Dumping Yard Kishangarh in Ajmer where you can see mountains of discarded marble slurry everywhere.
Kishangarh Dumping Yard is a wasteland that passes off as a paradise on earth. The idea behind creating a dumping yard was that Kishangarh is a popular marble city where a lot of marble products are manufactured here. To dispose of the marble slurry, it was allocated by the Kishangarh Marble Association in the 70s to a wasteland. Eventually, after a few years, it turned out as a paradise for Rajasthan.
The tour can also be personalized according to what you say. We can extend the tour accordingly by adding a few of the best places to cover nearby.
Tour Duration: Same Day
Tour Plan Details:
Pickup by car –
Begin Ajmer to Kishangarh Dumping Yard Same Day Tour by meeting our tour representative early in the morning at a pre-defined location in Ajmer. He will meet and greet you at the hotel/resort/home/railway station/bus stand in Ajmer. From there, you will be escorted to Kishangarh Dumping Yard which is approximately 33 kilometers and takes around 43 minutes to reach there.
About Kishangarh Dumping Yard –
In the town of Kishangarh lies a Dumping Yard which is an unconventional place to visit in this place. Catch the breathtaking sights of marble slurry stretched on a vast landscape. A dumping yard in a landfill appears to be more charming and beautiful. This is the most famous pre-wedding and fashion photoshoot destination in Ajmer. The dumping yard is spread over 322 bighas with unique attractions in it. One can also enjoy walking and taking photoshoots in the dumping yard. The blue water amidst the whiteness of marble slurry appears to be even more like Iceland.
Why is Kishangarh Dumping Yard popular?
Here are some interesting things about this dump yard which is now emerging to be a famous tourist site in Ajmer. Take a look here –
- The dumping yard is also known as Switzerland of Rajasthan which gives pleasure like the snowy plains of Switzerland in the rainy season.
- It is famous for budget-friendly Bollywood movies and song-shooting destinations in India.
- Till yet many popular actors have shot their films and music videos here, like Anil Kapoor's movie Thar and Kapil Sharma's Kis Kis ko Pyar Karoon, has been shot here.
- A dumping yard looks like a mini-Kashmir when water fills up and appears blue between a white sheet. People flock here in abundance to see and capture the breathtaking sights of this place.
- Tourists visiting Rajasthan also visit to Kishangarh dumping yard to explore this renowned marble city of India.
Drop off by car –
After a sightseeing tour of Dumping Yard Kishangarh, you will be transferred to the hotel/home/railway station/bus stand/ or Kishangarh Airport. The tour and services will conclude here with amazing experiences.