If you are looking for the best Ajmer sightseeing taxi, then we have got you covered here. We provide a wide range of customizable Ajmer tours to suit your travelling needs from Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Agra, Delhi, Jodhpur, Mount Abu, etc. We provide unbeatable deals and discounts on Ajmer Tour Packages with taxi service, assuring you a safe and hassle-free journey in the holy city of Rajasthan. Through our taxi rental package, explore the variety of experiential tours and activities included in this package. At Ajmer Taxi Services, we provide a complete tour guiding solution which not only meets the requirements of travellers but also provides them with a remarkable trip in the city.
At Ajmer Taxi Services, we offer round-the-clock travel support to our clients and meet their requirements and comforts in a better way. For local travelling purposes, you can avail of our services, like if you wish to go for some shopping or local sightseeing.
Choose from a fleet of cars –
Sightseeing Taxi in Ajmer can be enjoyed most excitingly while travelling with our taxi rental options. We have a wide fleet of cabs including air conditioners and non-AC cabs for a hassle-free journey in the city. Our well-trained chauffeurs hold years of experience in the field and are well-mannered to assist our clients. Choose from a fleet of well-maintained cars to travel around the holy city –
- Sedan Cars (Swift Dzire and Etios)
- SUV Cars (Innova and Innova Crysta)
- Luxury Cars (Fortuner, Audi, BMW, etc.)
- Tempo Travellers (8 seaters to 16 seaters)
Popular Sightseeing Attractions in Ajmer –
- Dargah Shariff – At the end of a desolate hill, the majestic tomb of Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti. One of India's most prominent pilgrimage center and one of the most famous places to visit in Ajmer, explored the most by devotees of all faiths.
- Ana Sagar Lake – The most famous man-made Ana Sagar Lake was constructed by Maharaja Anaji between 1135 to 1150 AD. The Mughal rulers made some further modifications to enhance the lake and it is one of the best places to explore in Ajmer sightseeing taxi.
- Akbar's Palace & Museum – A popular Archaeological Museum was established in 1949 and is located in Dil-e-Aaram Gardens of Ajmer. The museum is divided into three sections and is one of the best tourist places to visit in Ajmer.
- Nasiyan Jain Temple – Dated back in 1865, Nasiyan Jain Temple is located at Prithviraj Marg in Ajmer. It is also known as Red Temple (Lal Mandir) devoted to Lord Adinath, the first Jain "Tirthankara". The temple is a two-storied building that is one of the best tourist places in the city.
- Adhai Din ka Jhopda – Located on the town outskirts, Adhai din ka Jhopda is the best extraordinary ruins of a mosque and is one of the most famous places in Ajmer. It's an exquisite piece of architecture, with soaring domes, pillars, and a beautiful arched screen, extensively built from pieces of Jain and Hindu pilgrimage shrines.
Best time to visit Ajmer –
The best time to visit Ajmer is during the winter season or at the time of the URS Fair. At these times of the year is best to travel in and around Ajmer by a suitable outstation taxi in Ajmer. You can spend a memorable time in the city and explore the best of the city.
So, while planning a trip to Ajmer, you can enjoy the best of your city tour with a suitable car rental service. We have a wide range of cars from where you can choose to travel comfortably in and around the city. The best thing about our cab rental services is the billing settlement and you do not have to get into any controversy. Enjoy a great time exploring Ajmer with your family or friends in our well-maintained car rental services.